Episode 6 – Rising Up and Taking Kingdom Risk, Like Jonathan
Even in the crazy storms of life, it is possible for us to enter a place in God where we navigate through unshaken…where we are not affected by the crazy. In the kingdom, our well-being at any given moment does not depend on what’s going on around us, it depends on WHO is going on inside of us.
From this place, we are able to rise up against whatever circumstances and march forward in our calling and identity as kingdom men…like Jonathan did. He defied the odds and did something incredibly stupid, but absolutely full of faith, courage, and in line with God’s heart. And the world reaped the rewards.
In this episode you will become more Man Warrior King as you learn:
- How Matt’s personal battle and struggle in recent months has been used to forge new strength in him
- The way a Kingdom man stands in the face of nasty storms
- The only way to know for sure if what you’re hearing really is God calling you forward
- Why risk is better than inaction
- Whether or not there are any pre-qualifications for taking action
- What Jesus REALLY thinks of those ideas you’ve been kicking around in your head
- What will happen if and when YOU finally take a risk (hint: it’s important)